Diller - Cognac
The Cognac color Winter Gloves
Diller gloves are perfect for winter, thanks to their waterproof membrane and Hipora® polyester lining. They are made of very resistant goatskin and incorporate fixed protections on the knuckles and on the palm of the hand. They perfectly fit your hands thanks to the velcro wrist adjustment with the Atom brand logo.
The Diller gloves maintain the retro style of the Spanish brand but stand out for their elegance, thanks to their diamond-shaped stitching. They are the perfect gloves for riders looking for style and protection:
- Goatskin with a waterproof and breathable membrane
- Touchscreen gloves
- fixed polyester (Hipora®) inner lining
- Knuckle protector covered in perfored leather leather
- Velcro wrist adjustment
- Reinforced palm protection
REASONS TO WEAR MOTORCYCLE GLOVES:
- Safety: Gloves give you a better grip on your handlebar grips. Gloves decrease muscle and hand fatigue allowing you to focus more and ride safer.
- Protection: The first thing we do when we think we’re about to fall is to put our hands out. Protection from sunburns is another benefit to wearing gloves.
- Comfort:Increases your level of comfort while riding and actually keep my hands cooler in the hot months and warm in the cold months.
- Style: An added benefit to wearing gloves is the style aspect. Ride Dapper!!
*Size Chart in images
- 24/48h Spain (Península and Balearics) and Portugal
- 5-11 days to the rest of the world.